- Operate control board for studio and remote programming.
- Regulate timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
- Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
- Monitor and update weather, traffic and news reports into automation equipment.
- Assist with remote appearances.
- High school graduate with six month related experience and/or training.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work evenings, overnight and weekends.
Submit resume to: https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. No phone calls please